<$BlogRSDURL$>

Pissonu Alert

Other Alerts

PISSONUAL
dhs advisory
Terror Alert Level

10.28.2004

The Brown-Shirted Seeds of Hate are Starting To Blossom

From Dr. James Benjamin, a few fragments of how all the right-wing hatred is starting to bubble over. Things are going to start getting a lot uglier, real soon.

When an 18-year-old couldn't convince his girlfriend that George W. Bush was the right choice for president, he became enraged, put a screwdriver to her throat and threatened to kill her, sheriff's officials said.

"You won't live to see the next election," Steven Soper told Stacey Silveira on Tuesday night...

&sdot &sdot &sdot

An anti-John Kerry demonstrator was charged with felony aggravated assault with a gun for allegedly pointing a weapon at the head of a Kerry supporter...

Pickering argued with the anti-Kerry protesters, and then got out of the car and knocked a sign out of the hands of one of the demonstrators.

"That's when (Garone) walked up to my car and stuck a gun to my head," Pickering said. "I said 'I'm sorry' and 'Please don't kill me,' drove away and called the cops."

&sdot &sdot &sdot

Vandals hit a Fair Oaks Democratic Party campaign office late Tuesday or early Wednesday, spraying racist and political graffiti on the exterior.

Campaign workers came to work Wednesday morning to discover their Sunrise Boulevard office defaced with spraypainted swastikas, the word "Bush," and a variety of other slogans. There was also a small caliber bullet hole in the office door window.

This will help fill in the gaps of what's happening and where things are heading.


"You're the ones who did it. You liberals are the descendents of Adolf Hitler, only you don't know it. You're the most dangerous people on planet Earth. I am your enemy. I am your worst nightmare. I will expose you. I know who you are and I know you're suicidal and I'm going to expose you until this government acts finally to stop you. I am not kidding you. I'm telling it as it is."
    -Michael Savage