<$BlogRSDURL$>

Pissonu Alert

Other Alerts

PISSONUAL
dhs advisory
Terror Alert Level

12.19.2006

A Quick Game of Blog Tag

The rules say that I now have to post five things most people don't know about me. I then get to tag five other bloggers.

  1. I love marathon driving. I've driven across North America coast-to-coast several times in a convertible two-seater with minimal stopping. My record is travelling across Canada on the trans-Canada highway from Vancouver, BC to Fredericton, NB then to Boston, MA in 60 hours.
  2. I received a Sharp Shooter certificate in riflery at summer camp. (I was a good shot.)
  3. I actually shed a tear or two when overwhelmed by beauty or things genuinely sweet. (Sibelius's 5th and Babe get me every time.)
  4. I have a thing for shemales.
  5. I believe I have Restless Legs Syndrome.


Joho RageBoy Tom → Me →